The Ultimate List of Monthly Blogger Income Reports
Bloggers are making money and here is the list to prove it. It is amazing! In the short time I have been blogging I have become fascinated with reading income reports of other bloggers making money with their blogs. It’s truly mind blowing how much money can be made from blogging. And it’s even more amazing how there are so many bloggers out there willing to share their monthly blog income reports with the world. There are some big time earners out there and it’s really motivating seeing how they are doing it! It’s also really cool to see how the smaller blogs stack up with the big ones. Use this list to compare and gauge what size blogs and kinds of blogs are making money and how much of it!
If you already have a blog and are interested in monetizing it, you can can get actual real world examples, tips and ideas on how to do this by reading these monthly income reports. Find out how it’s already being accomplished.
If you have not yet created a blog but want to, check this easy step by step guide on how to create a blog in just minutes. You too can make money blogging. This however is not a get rich quick scheme or anything of the like. It is very difficult to make money blogging and it takes so much time, experience and effort to accomplish this. I know because in the short time I have been blogging, I have barely made any money at all from it and I’ve poured my heart and soul into Cash Flow Diaries. I’m still trying to learn from others how to properly make money blogging and in the mean time, I will continue logging my journey to financial freedom and trying to help others get there.
Below is a list of all the bloggers I found who are actively recording their monthly blog income reports. The number next to the link is the amount of money made in the last recorded month. I will update this list every month with new figures and remove/add bloggers as needed. If you would like to be added to this list, shoot me a message.
Blogger Monthly Income Reports
The list is in order by who made the most monthly income with their blog for the last reported month.
1. Smart Passive Income: $109,743.83 – (Insane! I know)
2. Making Sense of Cents: $69,396
3. Just a Girl and Her Blog: $31,292
4. Matthew Woodward: $22,208.26
5. So Over This: $20,930
6. Johnny FD: $18,391.06
7. Human Proof Of Designs: $12,675
8. True Valhalla: $7,188
9. Single Moms Income: $7,112.69
10. Tico And Tina: $5,062.39
11. Believe in a Budget: $5,041.85
12. Show Me The Yummy: $5,040
13. Miss Bizi Bee: $5,007.65
14. Money Ahoy: $2,725
15. One Hour Professor: $2,709.91
16. Income Bully: $2,239.77
17. Kitchen Sanctuary: $2,078.15
18. Mostly Morgan: $1,947.33
19. Online Moneyz: $1,739
20. Fitness Fashionista: $1,663.30
21. Well Kept Wallet: $1,175.48
22. The Frugal Millionaire Blog: $1,139.60
23. Platings and Pairings: $1,116.02
24. Income Mesh: $1,031.97
25. This Fairy Tale Life: $950.07
26. Jessica Gavin: $840.80
27. Get Post Cookie: $721.03
28. Cash Flow Diaries: $515.14 ← This is me! 10th Month of Blogging
29. Keep It Simply, DIY: $372.92
30. Eat Pray Run DC: $307.08
31. Trump Excel: $295.10
32. My Path To Passive Income: $199.04
33. The Extra Income Project: $141.32
34. Gluten Free with LB: $45.65
I will periodically check income reports listed here for updates and update the rankings accordingly. If you want to be added to this list, shoot me a message here.