The Ultimate List of Monthly Blogger Income Reports
Bloggers are making money and here is the list to prove it. It is amazing! In the short time I have been blogging I have become fascinated with reading income reports of other bloggers making money with their blogs. It’s truly mind blowing how much money can be made from blogging. And it’s even more amazing how there are so many bloggers out there willing to share their monthly blog income reports with the world. There are some big time earners out there and it’s really motivating seeing how they are doing it! It’s also really cool to see how the smaller blogs stack up with the big ones. Use this list to compare and gauge what size blogs and kinds of blogs are making money and how much of it!
If you already have a blog and are interested in monetizing it, you can can get actual real world examples, tips and ideas on how to do this by reading these monthly income reports. Find out how it’s already being accomplished.
If you have not yet created a blog but want to, check this easy step by step guide on how to create a blog in just minutes. You too can make money blogging. This however is not a get rich quick scheme or anything of the like. It is very difficult to make money blogging and it takes so much time, experience and effort to accomplish this. I know because in the short time I have been blogging, I have barely made any money at all from it and I’ve poured my heart and soul into Cash Flow Diaries. I’m still trying to learn from others how to properly make money blogging and in the mean time, I will continue logging my journey to financial freedom and trying to help others get there.
Below is a list of all the bloggers I found who are actively recording their monthly blog income reports. The number next to the link is the amount of money made in the last recorded month. I will update this list every month with new figures and remove/add bloggers as needed. If you would like to be added to this list, shoot me a message.
Blogger Monthly Income Reports
The list is in order by who made the most monthly income with their blog for the last reported month.
1. Smart Passive Income: $167,314.31
2. Making Sense of Cents: $102,911
3. Just a Girl and Her Blog: $33,659
4. Club Thrifty: $25,934.44
5. Matthew Woodward: $21,686.09
6. So Over This: $20,850
7. Johnny FD: $17,407.61
8. Show Me The Yummy: $13,925
9. Income Bully: $8,316.39
10. Believe in a Budget: $6,682.24
11. The Bewitchin Kitchen: $6,351.70
12. Get Post Cookie: $6,256.84
13. Single Moms Income: $6,428.63
14. Jessica Gavin: $4,411.57
15. Pickled Plum: $4,130.31
16. Online Business Realm: $4,906
17. Rose Atwater: $4088.47
18. One Hour Professor: $3,945.20
19. Boho Berry: $3,925.30
20. Mostly Morgan: $3,600
21. Kitchen Sanctuary: $3,563.88
22. Treasure Gnome: $3,365.32
23. Retired by 40: $2,635.30
24. Arts & Classy: $2,499.96
25. Build Your Bite: $2,375.49
26. Easy Baby Life: $2,309
27. Well Kept Wallet: $1,985.73
28. The Frugal Millionaire Blog: $1,818.18
29. Recipe This: $2,071.67
30. Passive Income Trek: $1,437.52
31. Online Moneyz: $1,394.15
32. Income Mesh: $1,105.34
33. This Fairy Tale Life: $909.34
34. Passive Income Wise: $660.22
35. Cash Flow Diaries: $515.14 ← This is me!
36. Living Fully And Free: $418.61
37. Gluten Free with LB: $233.67
38. 20 Something Couponer: $170.41
39. Keep It Simply, DIY: $78.50
40. A Frugal Desteny: $71.50
41. The Extra Income Project: $26.80
42. Footloose Girl: $-1.15
43. Crazy Busy Happy Life: $-18.94
44. My Path To Passive Income: $-81.78
I will periodically check income reports listed here for updates and update the rankings accordingly. If you want to be added to this list, shoot me a message here.